Thursday 15 September 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th September, 2016


Today's weather;

It's very hazy this morning in the sky over Koh Samui but I expect the sun to burn away the cloud cover soon, once the sun heats up. There's a also a nice breeze. It may stay sunny with a few scattered clouds throughout the day and I don't expect any rain. Current temp at 7am is 28C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th September, 2016

This shop can be found in the middle of Nathon, between the beach road and the main road. In this shop you can buy school clothes and all kinds of stationary plus loads of non related things. This used to be the only or one of the few shops on the island where school uniforms and school related things could be bought, for all schools around the island. Now there are more shops that carry similar merchandise, let alone the big shops like Tesco Lotus and Big C. In my early Samui days, I visited here a lot, since thsi was one of the few shops were you could have papers laminated, some 17 years ago. I drove over with my bike to laminate a bunch of papers that I used whilst teaching scuba diving on the boats. Those were the days. The shop will now be renovated soon, I wonder what it will look like afterwards. Another little bit of Samui's history biting the dust?

Yesterday saw a nice and sunny day with some clouds moving in towards the end of the day but it remained dry and it was warm with a max temp of 33C

The forecast for the next ten days is looking good. Some partially cloud covered skies with the wind fading come Tuesday but Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday may see some hard rain. 

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: