Tuesday 9 August 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 9th August, 2016


Today's weather;

It's sunny skies over Koh Samui this morning with some scattered, almost isolated clouds and it promises to be a very nice and possibly very hot day today. Current temp at 7am is 27C

On Phuket my job is done for the time being, after a great days diving yesterday at the Raya islands, teaching the PADI recreational side mount specialty instructor course. Soon I will be leaving home for Koh Samui after I finish packing up the car. 
It's partially cloudy here with a thin cloud layer which I expect to be burnt away soon, once the sun starts heating up. Current temp at 7am is 28.4C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 9th August, 2016

A basket ball court in Chaweng, at the Southern end of the Chaweng lake. It's a very busy and popular spot at the end of the day and during the early evening, with many Thai and Western players enjoying themselves during basketball games

Yesterday saw a some rain showers around the island but also dry spells and some sunshine here and there with a max temp of 33C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 9th August, 2016

The Southern point of Rawai on Phuket, as seen from the dive boat upon returning during the late afternoon from a good day of diving. Yesterday I taught a PADI recreational dive mount specialty instructor course

The forecast changed slightly again, For the next ten days I expect cloudy days but not necessarily a lot of rain. There will however be a very strong breeze or wind and at times it may be storm like, after the weekend.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: