Wednesday 10 August 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 10th August, 2016


Today's weather;

It's cloudy this morning over Koh Samui with a bit of a breeze. The breeze may become stronger and the clouds seem to be here to stay today and although it feels like rain is in the air, it's supposed to stay dry today. Current temp at 7am is 28C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 10th August, 2016

Port of Koh Samui in Nathon, also referred to as 'Coco port' on one of the banners at the entrance of the Seatran pier, where I arrived back on the island, around 3.30pm. Just another half hour to go before I got home 

Yesterday saw a nice and sunny morning but during the afternoon it was grey and wet and when I arrived back on the island, there was a constant drizzle from the ferry all the way home. Max temp reached 33C

The forecast for the next ten days shows cloudy to fairly cloudy skies with a strong breeze, at times with storm like strength. Surprisingly there's not that much rain predicted.
It's anything but your typical August so far this month. Hang in there!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: