Wednesday 9 December 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 9th December, 2015

Today's weather;

It's cloudy over Koh Samui this morning and there may be some early morning rain. Later today or rather soon, the clouds should move out of the way and make space for sunnier skies. Current temp at 7am is 28C

This morning I find myself back in Cebu City in the Philippines and it's cloudy. Soon I'll be on my way to Malapascua for a Shark Guardian presentation tonight and tomorrow I will be back in Cebu city again. Current temp at 8am local time is 28.4C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 9th December, 2015

Chaweng beach yesterday, don't be mislead though, later that day there were some very dark clouds over parts of the island

Yesterday saw rain around Koh Samui for parts of the day but there was also sunshine and blue skies. Max temp reached 30C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 9th December, 2015

Ayala shopping center in Cebu City in the Philippines nicely lit up. An open air arcade with lots of restaurants, 'the Terraces' look out over this area

The forecast is telling us that from this afternoon onward, the weather should change and the cloudy skies should make way for partially cloudy to sunny skies and the rain should be more or less gone for the couple of days. After Monday you may expect a shower again.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: