Saturday 12 December 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th December, 2015

Today's weather;

It's nice and sunny around Koh Samui and it should stay like this all day long, Current temp at 7am is 27C

Today I find myself back in Bangkok, where I arrive yesterday evening. Tomorrow I'm planning to run the International half marathon here in town, with start and finish at the Rama VIII bridge, Start is at 5am, so expect a late update!
The weather here is partially cloudy with a current of 27,8C, now off to find some breakfast and running some errands and visit a running shop!

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th December, 2015

A sitting Buddha statue at Big Buddha, one of the many smaller statues around the complex

Yesterday saw a hot day around Koh Samui, but at some parts there was also some rain! Max temp reached 33C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th December, 2015

Yesterday in Bangkok, empty roads for 'Bike for Dad' in honor of the King's 88th Birthday. A rather unusual sight in Bangkok and it caused a bit of interruption

The forecast changed slightly, the next couple of days show a few more clouds than originally predicted and the next three days may have nightly showers. Towards next weekend we may have some rain and clouds.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: