Sunday 1 November 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st November, 2015

Today's weather;

It's already 9pm when I'm writing this update, the reason is that it's been a hectic day. It started out really good with a great half marathon race in Surat Thani town, but when I got back to my hotel room, my hard disk had crashed and the only thing I saw was the black screen of death. Long story short, I had to buy a new computer/laptop and it took me a while to buy it, drive down to Khao Lak, where I start a PADI IDC tomorrow and get my new laptop up and running. 
Here I am at last.

I'm going to keep it short, it rained a lot and hard on Samui during the morning and it didn't get very warm. Current temp at 9pm is 26C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st November, 2015

The hills and a Buddha statue near Donsak, where I arrived yesterday afternoon, on my way to Surat Thani

Yesterday saw a bit of rain again on Samui, during the afternoon. Max temp reached 31C

The forecast for the next ten days is a perfect mixed bag, cloudy and sunny moments will be coming on and off with rain showers possible at any time.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: