Wednesday 28 October 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 28th October, 2015

Today's weather;

It's cloudy outside and currently it's dry around Koh Samui with a few isolated blue spots among the clouds. During the afternoon there may be a few light showers. Current temp at 7am is 27C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 28th October, 2015

Small fishing at Big Buddha, the big lights on the extensions, that will swing out to the side once at the dive site, indicate that this boat is after squid or 'plaa meuk'

Yesterday saw a lot of rain, it rained almost non stop, with a few breaks here and there. Max temp reached 27C

The forecast predicts clouds until Friday afternoon, after which we may experience some sunshine, by Monday the clouds should be back again but rain in various strengths can be expected every day for the next ten days.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! Camille

2 comments:

IrishShell said...

Hi Camille,

I've booked a trip to Koh Samui from Nov 6th -13th. I've been reading the threads on Tripadvisor etc. about how bad the weather can get and I'm freaking out now about whether we should try go to Koh Chang instead!

I don't mind a bit of rain or cloudy skies but talk of flooding is definitely putting me off! This will mean a last minute panic to cancel flights etc so really don't want to! Can you offer some advice?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Michelle

Camille said...

Hi Michelle,
First of all my apologies for responding so late to your question.
In general November is a wet month and it can rain a lot. We don't really have flooding anymore, just flash floods that clear up within one or two hours.
Having said that, the forecast changed this morning and it looks a bit brighter. I can't predict how the weather will be during the period you plan to come, although that usually is during the most wet period.

To grt an idea how November looks like, have a look at my archives, halfway down the page on my Samui info and weather blog, right hand side, they go back a few years. Open a month that you’re interested in and check one of the last posts of each month, starting with ‘Goodbye to…………’ this post will tell you the weather conditions for that month.
You can also check each individual post for that month if you wish to.