Saturday 18 July 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 18th July, 2015

Today's weather;

There's a thin hazy cloud layer over Koh Samui this morning and I expect the layer to disappear once the sun heats up and it may become fairly sunny and warm today. Current temp at 7am is already 28.5C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 18th July, 2015

The Gulf of Thailand with Koh Samui disappearing in the background

Yesterday saw a cloudy start of the day but during the later morning and early afternoon it cleared up a little bit and we had a few sunny moments. Not too much, but at least a bit and the wind is gone. Max temp reached 33.9C

The forecast predicts mostly cloudy skies for the next ten days with possibly a tropical shower over the weekend and a slight re-appearance of a lighter shade of wind on Monday and Tuesday. I would also expect sunny moments, talking out of my own experience.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: