Saturday 27 June 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 27th June, 2015

Today's weather;

Once more it's cloudy over Koh Samui this morning. There are some holes in the cloud cover, possibly allowing some sunshine later during the morning or the day. Current temp at 7am is 28C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 27th June, 2015

Police check yesterday in front of the Maenam police office, a popular check point, mainly checking on cars and plenty of drivers where stopped and had to pay fines

Yesterday saw a cloudy but dry day all day long around the island and max temp reached 33C

The forecast changed a little bit, cloud cover is predicted except possibly for mid next week and next weekend looks like a storm is moving this way, so we will keep an eye out on this and see how that develops.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

2 comments:

ZacC said...

Hey camille . My girlfriend and I are traveling to Koh Samui from the 5th until the 13th . We have been watching your blog for weather updates . It looks like this storm going to start the day we arive . I feel like we should re scedual . How big do you think is storm will be , do you think it will ruin our trip ? Thanks

Camille said...

Hi ZacC,

At the moment it really doesn't look that good starting from the 5th. Sometimes, actually quite a few times, the forecast turns out better then the original prediction, but I can't guarantee that and it's difficult to predict.
At this moment I can only state that it doesn't look very good and I don't know how long you can wait before you need to reschedule.