Friday 5 June 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th June, 2015

Today's weather;

Blue skies over Koh Samui this morning but thick cloud covers are waiting over the ocean. Current temp at 7am is 28C

Right now I'm at NAIA, Manila airport, Terminal 2, waiting for my Bangkok bound flight to board. It's nice and sunny here with a current temp at 8am local time of 30.9C

The reason I stayed in Manila for two nights was a PADI Instructor Development Update, which I attended yesterday at the Intercontinental Hotel in Makati.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th June, 2015

An old and abandoned coconut truck in Ban Bang Kao

Yesterday saw a dry and sunny day around Koh Samui and it was fairly warm with a max temp of 32.2C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th June, 2015

Seaside walking and running promenade at Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Philippines

The forecast predicts fairly sunny skies with an exception from Sunday through Tuesday when we may see some more clouds and possibly some rain, especially Sunday to Monday night.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

2 comments:

onescruffypuppy said...

Hi Camille! How accurate do you find the long term (14 day) forecasts for that part of the world? Were getting married on phangan on the 20th and currently accuweather is predicting downpours. Should I be worried? Thanks for the great blog :-)

Camille said...

Hi scruffy puppy,

The forecast page that I use doesn't go as far ahead as the 20th June, so hard to say. Up to the 15th it looks ok enough, but June is a bit of rainy season so you can always expect a tropical shower or to.

My advice is to have a look at my archives, halfway down the page on my Samui info and weather blog, right hand side, they go back a few years. Open a month that you’re interested in and check one of the last posts of each month, starting with ‘Goodbye to…………’ this post will tell you the weather conditions for that month.
You can also check each individual post for that month if you wish to.

Not really a prediction but you can get an idea what to expect based on averages.