Sunday 31 May 2015

Goodbye to May 2015

It's time to say Goodbye to May 2015 at this last day of the month. My goodbyes are coming from Dumaguete in the Philippines, where a PADI IE is about to take off tomorrow, although the IE location is in nearby Dauin

The weather as 'May' as it can be, lots of sunny days but laced with plenty of tropical showers, or sometimes a bit more than just a shower. There were plenty of hot days as well, especially in the beginning of the month, with some days easily peaking towards 35C 
A very typical May I would say.

Goodbye to May 2015

A 'Yak' at Lamai Temple

This month saw me enjoying my last two weeks at home after a five week spell at home, which was very enjoyable.
There were lots of events around the island this month, but most I couldn't report about, since I was travelling and away from the island. A few things that I did write about though were our visit to Coast Bar & Grill in Chaweng, I can highly recommend their Sunday brunch.
Remember the 'baby' reticulated python we found in our garden, after it ate 4 of our chickens over a few weeks!
We also went to a big Koh Samui style wedding and last but not least, check out my 'Food on Wheels' post about hand carried somtam.

As already mentioned, I'm in the Philippines, where I conducted a PADI IDC in Moalboal this month.

Looking forward being back on the island, late next week and see you all next month!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: