Sunday 26 April 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th April, 2015

Today's weather;

Around Koh Samui we have a partially clouded sky with almost no breeze at all. 

Yesterday I traveled to Koh Tao, and it was to the date exactly a year ago that I was here. It's very similar to the Samui weather, partially cloudy and no wind. Current temp at both locations at 6am is 27C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th April, 2015

The 'Meh Guan Ihm' statue at Wat Plai Laem

Yesterday saw hard rain during the morning around Koh Samui but on my way over to Koh Tao in the early afternoon, the sune broke through and I had a nice evening on Koh Tao. Max temp reached 30.7C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th April, 2015

Sairee beach on Koh Tao

The forecast is looking good, a slight change for the better is coming up, by Tuesday the clouds should have mostly gone and partially clouded skies with a very occasional tropical shower may cross your path.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: