Thursday 30 April 2015

4000 posts on the Samui info and weather blog

A small milestone on has been reached, the stunning amount of 4000 posts on the Samui info and weather blog has been reached with this blog.
16th February 2007 saw the first post on this blog and my dear, did I ever know where this would lead to!

4000 posts on the Samui info and weather blog

Big Buddha, a Samui icon seemed proper for this post and it's well worth a visit

Little did I know indeed where this journey would lead to. Each day around 7am local Samui time, I get ready to write my daily weather update, an essential part of my life now, since 9 years! All the locations I have been to since I started this blog, in and outside of Thailand and how it progressed in design.
I'm looking forward to at least another 4000 posts and ideally more, feel free to join me in my journey!

Thanks for checking in, dropping by, reading my posts and leaving comments! Don't stop supporting the blog, donate or use my Agoda and Hotels Combined booking adverts, it allows me to keep this blog going, besides my own enthusiasm.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

3 comments:

Paul Kennington said...

Congratulations on 4000 posts Camille. I really enjoy getting my 'fix' of Samui news. Long may you continue

Anonymous said...

Great stuff Camille.....Ive been looking at this site daily, dreaming of the next time in Samui (in May).
Every post makes me jealous :)
Great work, Thankyou

Richard

Camille said...

Hi Paul and Richard,

Thanks, much appreciated! Please follow my Koh Samui info blog Facebook page, follow the link!