Monday 2 February 2015

Welcome to February 2015

Indeed, welcome to February 2015. A new edition of this month which usually brings nice weather. Besides 2008 when it was very wet, all other recorded February months by me have been nice and the beginning of this month looks very promising.

Welcome to February 2015

View towards Nathon from the Government hospital

Tomorrow I'll be off for a PADI IDC on Phuket and will be back around the middle of the month. Enjoy the great weather and dive conditions around Samui this month and keep checking in for my daily weather updates!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: