Thursday 27 June 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 27th June, 2013

Today's weather;

There are some clouds over Koh Samui and Koh Tao this morning but also plenty of blue spots and I expect the sun to break through and heat things up. Current temp at 7am is 26.4C

Today is the last day of the PADI IE on Koh Tao and I will be back home again during the late afternoon. 

Bay on Koh Tao, near Mae Haad

Bay on Koh Tao, near Mae Haad and Sensi Paradise beach resort

Yesterday saw a failry cloudy day but it was humid and hot. Last night there was plenty of rain again on Koh Samui. Max temp reached 32.7C

The forecast shows actually a slight increase in wind again although it should remain mainly sunny.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: