Monday 24 June 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 24 June 2013

Today's weather;

On Koh Samui it looks nice although it's fairly cloudy. Current temp at 7am is 28C

We're about to leave Lan Saka soon, back home. Yesterday was needed as a rest day! It's fairly windy and very cloudy here and I wouldn't be surprised if there will be rain here later today. Current temp here at 7am is around 25C

Dinner at Lan Saka

My wife's Dinner at Lan Saka at the Loy Chalet resort

Yesterday was warm around Samui, max temp reached 34.2C

The forecast is looking good, the wind is dropping and come Friday it should be sunny again.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: