Thursday 20 December 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 20th December, 2012

Today;s weather;

It was very cloudy early in the morning around Koh Samui but slowly a few blue spots are coming in and taking over, for the time being. Current temp at 7am is 28.5C

Local elections bill boards, Koh Samui December 2012

The local election campaigns are in full swing, bill boards can be found all around the island and the deafening loud campaign trucks pass by every other hour or so, next Sunday is the big day

Yesterday was another dry day with short moments of sunshine. Max temp reached 30.5C

The forecast for the next 7 days predicts clouds and from Sunday through Wednesday stronger winds and a bit more rain.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

3 comments:

Sean said...

Seems like the weather isn't that bad after all n I am so looking forward to my trip there. I have a snorkeling trip booked for Sunday and I hope the sea's nice at Koh Tao then....

Have a great day Camille!

Camille said...

Hi Sean,

At the moment the weather is indeed nice. Over the weekend some rain is predicted though.
I do hope the weather will be good during your stay!

Sean said...

Thanks!