Monday 2 July 2012

Welcome to July 2012

July is typically a month that has plenty of sunshine but on the other hand also experiences strong wind to on occasion a mini storm that may last for a day, days with overcast and rain are also not unlikely during July.

A Buddha statue at Wat Plai Laem

Overall, in general it should be a good month. I'm also looking forward to my two running races this month, a 13km run in Phun Phin near Surat Thani on the 8th, probably best known for it's railway station and the half marathon in Pattaya on the 15th.

On top of that I will also travel to the Philippines around the 21st July, for a PADI IDC in Dauin. My first program at this location.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: