Saturday 14 July 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 14th July, 2012

Today's weather;

There's still a little bit of overcast on Koh Samui but a blue sky is in the making this morning, better get ready for a hot and sunny day! Current temp at 7am is 25.2C

Today my wife and me will take the morning flight to Pattaya, where tomorrow morning at 5am the start of the half marathon will take place in which I intend to participate. With tomorrow's afternoon flight we'll return back home.

Hiding in the shade in the sala on Bophud Beach

Yesterday saw mainly overcast with a little bit of sunshine during the afternoon, it stayed dry though and was pleasant. Max temp reached 31.4C

The forecast has slight variations on the same theme, maybe some days a little bit more wind and occasional there's the chance of a topical shower. Nothing out of the ordinary for July

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: