Saturday 23 April 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 23rd April, 2016

Today's weather;

We have lovely blue skies over Koh Samui this morning and it's promising to be another hot one today. Current temp at 7am is 28C

This morning I will travel to Ao Nang and Krabi with some friends, where I will run a half marathon tomorrow in Krabi town. Tomorrow evening I will back on the island. This will be my first visit to Krabi town and actually spending time there, rather than using the bypass road around the city in order to get to Koh Lanta

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 23rd April, 2016

The shrine at the Chinese Guan Yu temple in Hua Thanon

Yesterday was a sunny and warm day around Koh Samui with plenty of blue skies with occasional ly some clouds drifting by. Max temp reached 33C

The forecast didn't change much at all, for the next ten days. Mostly sunny days and as of next weekend and the beginning of next month, possibly some more clouds in the sky. Be prepared for a hot week coming up.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: