Wednesday 18 November 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 18th November, 2015

Today's weather;

Koh Samui is under a big cloud and it's raining hard with some fairly strong wind blowing in. It may get better later today but thee's also a chance of more rain. Current temp at 7am is 28C
Within half an hour I will leave Khao Lak and I will be on my back home to Koh Samui, where I will leave again come Friday evening, for a PADI IDC in Moalboal in the Philippines.

In the meantime however, back in Khao Lak, it's partially cloudy with quite a few clouds in the sky. Current temp at 7am is 25C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 18th November, 2015

Gold shop in Nathon (picture is from February 2014)

Yesterday saw a pleasant and sunny day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 32C but last night there was a lot of thunder and lightning going on and it may have rained in parts of the island.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 18th November, 2015

Sunset in Tab Lamu coming back after a day of diving in the Similan islands

The forecast predicts rain for tonight and tomorrow morning after which you can expect a mixed bag of sunny moments followed by rain followed by sunny moments followed by rain etc.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: