Thursday 27 August 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 27th August, 2015

Today's weather;

The sky is cloudy over Koh Samui this morning and I expect it to stay this way most of the day. Current temp at 7am is 25.7C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 27th August, 2015

Yesterday's cloudy sky over Koh Samui at the government hospital in Nathon

Yesterday saw mostly cloudy skies all day long with rain at some parts of the island. Max temp reached 33C

The forecast for the next ten days shows that the wind has gone but we will have mostly cloudy skies with an option for a tropical shower during most days.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: