Wednesday 1 July 2015

Welcome to July 2015

It's already the first day of a new month and it's time to say 'Welcome to July 2015'.

For the Koh Samui weather forecast in July, expect in general a mixed bag, with rain, sometimes strong wind but also sunny days. The forecast for the start of this July though, it's not looking that great. In a day or two we should have storm like wind and this may hold on for a full week, with showers included. Not a great start of the month.

Welcome to July 2015

Sunset over the Northern tip of Koh Phangan

I will be spending all month on Samui, a nice break from my usual travelling life style and a good to spend time with my family. This however also means that there will be not that much income so book your hotels through my Agoda and/or Hotels Combined links and don't be afraid to make a donation.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: