Saturday 2 May 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 2nd May, 2015

Today's weather;

It's a bit hazy this morning but other than that there's a lovely sky shaping up over Koh Samui. Current temp at 7am is 27.8C

We're off to Thung Song, South West of Nakhon Si Thammarat, where I will run my second race this year, a 10km 'mini marathon'. Back on Samui by tomorrow afternoon again.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 2nd May, 2015

Wat Bophud Phuttharam is building a new 'Bot'

Yesterday saw a hot day with a max temp of 34.5C

The forecast is looking good, mostly blue skies for the next ten days with an occasional cloud hovering above the island. Enjoy and get the sun screen out!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: