Saturday 16 May 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 16th May, 2015

Today's weather;

It looks nice and sunny this morning over Koh Samui. Current temp at 7am is 28.2C

This morning I find myself back on Malapascua in the Philippines and it's nice and sunny here. Current temp at 8am local time is 28C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 16th May, 2015

Wat Kunaram with the mummified remains of Phra Wihan Luang Por Daeng

Yesterday saw sunshine around Koh Samui but also some rain, our part of the island had some showers around 3pm. Max temp reached 32.7C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 16th May, 2015

Sunrise on Malapascua in the Philippines just before 5am, on the way to Monad Shoal for a Thresher shark dive. I saw about 5 different Pelagic Thresher sharks. A great way to start the day

The forecast shows possibly a bit of rain tonight and some more overcast and chances of tropical showers come Tuesday.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! Camille

No comments: