Monday 11 May 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 11th May, 2015

Today's weather;

It's mostly cloudy over Koh Samui with a thin cloud layer and occasional sun beams coming through the cloud layer. Current temp at 7am is 26.7C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 11th May, 2015


Yesterday was mostly cloudy with a couple of showers throughout the day. Max temp reached 32.4C

The forecast predicts mostly cloudy days with an occasional shower but by next weekend it should become less cloudy and the predicted strong wind seems to have gone already.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

2 comments:

Faris said...

Hi Camille!

I just came across your weather blog and I must say, it's great to see the forecast from someone who's actually there!
I was wondering, me and my girlfriend are planning to visit early june (2 till 14th of june) And I was kind of worried because last year june on your blog, it was worse than the year before. Do you have any information on how the weather is going to be this year in june?
Thanks so much!

Faris

Camille said...

Hi Faris,

Thanks for dropping by! It's a bit too early for me to say anything about June. In general June is a bit of a mixed bag but ideally have a look at my archives, halfway down the page on my Samui info and weather blog, right hand side, they go back a few years. Open a month that you’re interested in and check one of the last posts of each month, starting with ‘Goodbye to…………’ this post will tell you the weather conditions for that month.
You can also check each individual post for that month if you wish to.