Thursday 5 March 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th March, 2015

Today's weather;

It's nice and blue again over Koh Samui with a current temp of 25C at 7am

This morning I find myself back in Cebu City in the Philippines, on my way to Malapascua. It's nice and sunny here with a current temp at 8am local time of 27.6C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th March, 2015

The new bus station in Nathon

Yesterday saw a nice and sunny day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 29.7C although it feels a lot warmer.
On my travels yesterday, only Bangkok was cloudy, Manila was sunny and in Cebu it as dark when I arrived!

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th March, 2015

Outside of my hotel in Cebu City, shanties like you can see at many places around the city

The forecast is looking better again, less clouds are predicted for the next seven days and there seems to be a little bit less breeze coming Samui shores.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: