Saturday 2 August 2014

Welcome to August, 2014

A new month is at the horizon and your average August on Koh Samui tends to be one of the better months during the year. There should be plenty of sunshine and great holiday days. There may be an occasional tropical shower but overall, a month to enjoy.

Thong Krut

Long tail boats in Thong Krut harbor, waiting to take you to one of the nearby islands

This month I won't spend much time at home, currently I'm in South Korea, teaching a PADI IDC here. In a good week I will be home again for just a few days and than it's off to Gili Air in Indonesia again for the remainder of the month.

Hope you enjoy Samui this month and keep dropping by at my blog here!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: