Sunday 31 August 2014

Goodbye to August 2014

It's the last day of August 2014 and as tradition on this blog has it, it's time to say goodbye and look back at this August edition.
The weather was really good, lots of sunshine and sunny days and just occasionally some rain. An excellent August! Almost as good as they come. There were also exceptional good dive conditions in case you are a diver, whale shark sightings at the beginning of the month and great viz right now!

Koh Samui

Koh Samui as seen from above

For me it was a very busy month, which started me still being in South Korea for a PADI IDC, PADI IE and specialty instructor training. It was my second time in Korea and I really enjoyed, again!
After having been home for just 3 days, I was en route again and am currently on Gili Air in Indonesia, having just completed a PADI IDC, PADI IE and am now in the middle of Specialty Instructor training. Next month I will be running my first ever race in Indonesia, 7th September the Bromo half marathon is on my schedule!

Due to the busy schedule, the only dinner I had on Samui was at Kobori in Maenam, an excellent Japanese restaurant. Well worth a visit!

Thanks for checking in this month and hope to see you back in September! I should be spending some time now on Samui, until mid October and am looking forward to it.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: