Tuesday 1 July 2014

Welcome to July 2014

We're past the half way mark of 2014 and it's a warm welcome to this July 2014 version!

The weather in July can vary a little, from sunny days to wind and rainy days and everything in-between, with even a stormy day or two. Towards the end of the month the weather should improve, the closer we get to August.

Choengmon

Choengmon main road

The nest two weekends will see me in Surat Thani, running each weekend a race and towards the end of the month I might find myself back in South Korea for another PADI IDC there.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: